Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ahem .

fairytale .


now once upon a time in a small world , it was everything that i dreamed of . he was my gem and i was his pearl , nothing could come between us . a prince charming to call my own til the day that he broke my heart . he left me wondering all alone picking my mind and soul apart .


used to believe in love , used to believe in fairytales , but since my hearts been crushed . i dont believe in much , i need h e l p . dont know which way to turn , to figure it out for myself . im just starting to learn , there's no such thing in fairytales .


isn't a story supposed to end on happily ever after ? just as wonderful as it begins and carry on for a few chapters ? well then how come each time i open up , i cant seem to get past page one ? i guess its time for me to close up . and go back on the shelf because im done . [ f o r now ] *






No comments:

Post a Comment