Sunday, July 5, 2009

so she saidd

As some of you might already know, my main mission in life is to assist the less fortunate in some way, shape or form. I like to think I'm good peoples. I'm a firm believer of karma so I look at it as, for every good deed I do, something better will have to come back my way (crossing fingers). Aside from my fear of bad luck lol, I genuinely have this strong devotion to help others that are underprivileged .There's tooo many people that swear up and down that they're good people but ask them what they've done lately to bring somebody ELSE some joy in their life ? ... and watch them draw a blank . All i'm saying is ; there is nothing better than being able to bring happiness to somebody else's life who is less fortunate than me . count your blessings and make sure to give bacck .



"you're just a sinner i am told . be your fire when you're cold . make you happy when you're sad . make you good when you are bad . i'm not a human . i am a dove . i'm your conscious . i am love . all i really need is to know that you believe that i would die 4 u , darling if you want me to "

No comments:

Post a Comment